Few days back I wrote about how too may cats kill the curiosity here. In this very post I wrote about my hobby of doing Emboss Paintings and how I had got 7 emboss painting kits and was not feeling upto it. Finally after keep it aside for a week, I went back to doing it and was really surprised at how quickly I started enjoying it once again!
Two of the seven paintings could not be done since the emboss dint come out well. I was very keen on doing one of it but alas! The paintings came out to be superb and I was feeling proud as a peacock looking at them.
Have a look at them….
1. Bullock Cart : There is a small story of this painting. The emboss painting has to be ironed from opposite side of the emboss before painting. When I started ironing some how I could not gauge the temperature of the iron and a small part of the cloth stuck to the iron. I was crest fallen after seeing this, but with little encouragement from my Mom, I continued it till the end and took it to the shop for framing it. I requested the craftsman to try and hide the burnt part with remaining black cloth from the side cutting and viola, it was done. Let me know if you can find it! 😉
2. The Dandia Couple : Finished it in 3 hours flat and had a sour back later 😀
3. Flower Basket : This one has come out far better than I expected it although the shading part killed me! Gifted this to a BFF who visited me after a very long time.
4. House & The Stream : This is a framed and finished product and I gifted this to S as a farewell gift. I continue to torture him on calls tough. Read about more about this loving insufferable here.
5. Pigeon Couple : This is my second attempt at the same emboss painting. The pictures of the first one are posted here. The first one came of better IMO!
Suggestions and feedback are always welcome!